Source Mailing Lists Here


Summary information (datacards) on thousands of mailing lists, provided by hundreds of data suppliers...
Search postal, phone, email and SMS mailing lists along with insert opportunities too.

free mailing list trial
Create your FREE trial account now and get searching
  • Find mailing list info provided by hundreds of data suppliers
  • Compare/review with your usual data suppliers
  • Contact data suppliers directly to enquire about their data

Create FREE trial account now

Need help finding the right data?

get help finding data Tell us about the data you need and we will help find a supplier.

About doingdata.com

Datacard Snippets

Just Added - Secretsales Website Consumers
Secretsales is the leading flash sales site in the UK. Stats: 450,000 uniques per week ~ 6 page views per visit over 5 minutes ~ 91% of customers use iOS devices, the other 9% use Android.
BOTM - Puzzler Media
Puzzler Media Ltd are the UK's number one puzzle magazine publisher. Profiling shows that the majority of competition entrants are females and age 50 plus.
New - The Animal Microchip List
The MICRO-ID list gives you access to owners that love their pets. They have taken the initiative to have them implanted with an identification chip, so they can be identified if lost or stolen.

Direct Marketing News

Major re-vamp of SOHO: The Small Business File
Thinking Data Ltd is pleased to announce a major re-vamp of SOHO: The Small Business File.
AOL UK goes fully programmatic
AOL UK is claiming an industry "milestone" after making all of its online advertising available to be traded programmatically this week.
Neilson appoints MBA to awaken the 'sleeping giant'
Neilson Active Holidays has appointed MBA to help build its Summer Beach Club and Ski holiday brands, following its management buyout last year.
Kitcatt Nohr promotes Annette Blunden to deputy MD
Kitcatt Nohr has reshaped its client services department and promoted its head of client services, Annette Blunden, to the newly created position of deputy mana ...
Wearable tech floodgates open on Amazon but more questions than answers remain
After Amazon launched a special wearable technology area of the website, Cameron Day, the development director at TMS, examines why the reality has not yet riva ...
~ The National Charities Database ~
now managed by
Intermedia Global

Aurelian

There are around 160,000 charities in the UK with a combined income in the region £37billion.

The National Charities Database contains the largest charities that have the largest budgets for promotions and fundraising.
Looking for DM Responsive
Charity Donors?


Pet People

Alchemy Direct Media (UK) Ltd are pleased to announce the List Management of Pet People. Pet People consists of individuals that have donated to animal welfare or pet related charities.

Databulletin Options

Start receiving Databulletin emails
Find out more about Databulletin
cooking by the book remix  ft lil jon

Do You Manage Lists?

If you own or manage marketing data, add your details to our datacard database.

Click here to get started

List Manager Highlight

Welcome to Doingdata...

Blueberry Wave

WAVE / Business is a leading global B2B Data Solution, containing over 11 million UK contact records and bringing together the best data sources available into one single comprehensive view of the Global Business Decision Maker population.
View their portfolio

Updates and Additions

We are busy updating our datacard database every day; always on the lookout for new opportunities.

Latest datacard additions
© List-Link Networks Ltd 2012
Doingdata.com is a trading name of List-Link Networks Ltd
Registered in England number: 4697487
UK VAT registration number: GB 812 5724 44
Receive Databulletin emails
About doingdata.com
Privacy Policy
Terms and Conditions
Contact us
Tel: +44 (0) 1332 650630
Email: sales@doingdata.com


twitter on Twitter linkedin on LinkedIn